Drag&Drop your current clipboard content with JustDragIt!
How it works
JustDragIt is a menu bar app for the Mac which allows you to drag&drop your current clipboard content. The figure below shows the JustDragIt Dragging Action Window:
Every time the clipboard receives new content, the Dragging Action Window appears near the mouse cursor (this is the default behavior which can be changed in the app's preferences). To drag the clipboard content just drag the big arrow icon to an appropriate destination and drop it there - that's it!
The following figure show the app's menu and the Dragging Action Window in the pinned mode.
By default, the Dragging Action Window closes automatically in the following situations:
- The mouse cursor doesn't enter the window within a certain period of time.
- The mouse cursor leaves the window without dragging the clipboard content.
- Dragging the clipboard content has ended.
Closing the window automatically can be suppressed by clicking the little pin icon within the Dragging Action Window. This makes the window a floating window and you can drag the current clipboard content to several destinations - even if the clipboard content changes in the meantime.
If you ...
- have any open question regarding the app
- want to make a suggestion for what should absolutely be improved in a future version of this app
- found a bug (hopefully not)
please don't hesitate to send us an
Mac and macOS are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.